Saturday 21 January 2012

i'll be standing like a tree.....


You asked me what was wrong..And I smiled and said “nothing”
Then I turned around and whispered “everything..”

Something precious comes..
But i just let it go..
Try not to stop it..

It’s hard dicision
And it kills me ….

And i don’t want to cry…
But the tears just flow out..

My hope whispers “ try it more time
But the world keep saying “give up” ….

But I won’t let them put my fire out,
I’ll standing strong like a tree in the wind
And I know that i just want to keep climbing and fighting….
To make it become reality..
Insha Allah…


  


Allâh burdens not a person beyond his scope. He gets reward for that (good) which he has earned, and he is punished for that (evil) which he has earned. "Our Lord! Not punish us if we forget or fall into error, our Lord! Not lay on us a burden like that which You did lay on those before us (Jews and Christians); our Lord!! Not put on us a burden greater than we have strength to bear. Pardon us and grant us Forgiveness. Have mercy on us. You are our Maulâ (Patron, Suppor-ter and Protector, etc.) and give us victory over the disbelieving people."
Al Baqara 286



And never say of anything, "I shall do such and such thing tomorrow."Except (with the saying), "If Allâh will(insha Allah) !" And remember your Lord when you forget and say: "It may be that my Lord guides me unto a nearer way of truth than this."
Al Kahf 23-24








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

>Tentangku...

bumi Tuhan
Hanyalah manusia biasa yang tak pandai berbicara..Yang tak pandai menyampaikan kata..Menulis bukan untuk suka-suka.Menulis kerana cita...Menulis kerana ada sesuatu untuk dibicara..Menulis untuk melafazkan kata... Moga-moga sentiasa kuat hadapi segala rintangan.....