Thursday 21 April 2011

PS,part of my life....

PS stands for personal statement.......



Last year ,my friend and I visited  Putrajaya.We were  brought  around the city.For me,Putrajaya is a city with an abundance  of style and creativity.Suddenly I realise that I want to make a positive impact to the environment and dream that one day I will be the hand behind a design  that people will stop and admire.I became more interested to the architecture.

          From that moment,I have learned more about  this field.I gained more knowledge  about architecture through surfing the internet and reading.I also attended many seminars related to architecture.In the seminars,I had conversation with the people who were already in this field.

          In my school,I was committed to the taekwondo training once a week to maintain high level of fitness.I also represented my school in netball.I was also a strong player,where I developed leadership and organisational skills to help me build and uphold the team spirit.

          After the SPM examination,I joined the English Programme at the Terengganu Language Centre(TLC).It has improved my confindence as well as my time management .It also enhance my inter-personal,communication and team building abilities,valuabe skill for any architecture endeavour.

          I realise that a good architect also needs to be able to communicate effectively.I have an open and  friendly personality,finding  it easy to make relationships with my peers.Additionaly,I have the qualities of compassion and commitment ,which I believe make me an ideal candidate to study architecture and serve as an architect.

5 comments:

syara said...

hebat english mu lenim ! bagus2.

eR said...

haha...xde maknenyer.....

aien said...

FOLLOW ATEK BLOG YER HUHU

aien said...

FELLOW ATEK BLOG YER HUHU

eR said...

follow...jgn takfollow....hehehe....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

>Tentangku...

bumi Tuhan
Hanyalah manusia biasa yang tak pandai berbicara..Yang tak pandai menyampaikan kata..Menulis bukan untuk suka-suka.Menulis kerana cita...Menulis kerana ada sesuatu untuk dibicara..Menulis untuk melafazkan kata... Moga-moga sentiasa kuat hadapi segala rintangan.....